Thursday, January 20, 2011

Snow day fun

Milo (and mommy) LOVE when Daddy is home all day for snow days!  We chose this particular snow day to keep Milo "unplugged" from tv to just spend some quality family time... whenever Dan and Milo are quiet in another room I always have to wonder what they will come dressed up as next!  From what Dan's mom tells me not much has changed from when he was a kid :)

So after my amazing boys scrubbed the kitchen and bathroom floors (yes I have the best husband ever)

they then came back dressed as bandits who robbed thomas the train... it was utterly adorable <3


1 comment:

  1. Dan, you haven't changed a bit! Milo has just become one of your creative outlets and someone to play with! Joey! You get to be the lucky recipient of all of this, so...take lots of pictures and I hope you can video some of this playtime, will make great home movies for "movie night at the Mosers." I love you all! (p.s. I want that black and white bandit photo--email original, ok?)

    ReplyDelete