Thursday, August 25, 2011

hiking with the GODFATHER :)

Milo's godfather Johnny B was in Iraq for the last year and is stationed in Hawaii (i know we all feel SOOO bad for him).  While he was home we went hiking to Glen Onoko waterfall! It was beautiful and a great reminder of just how out of shape I am :)  I loved having John there so that I didn't have to carry the bookbag :)  Here are some of my favs from that day...

some of my favorite boys <3

real men wear babies!!!

practicing some long exposures I just so wish I had the tripod!

love him <3

peek a boo I see Milo

the men again

family <3

aloha!!!


and one from atlantic city with our friends . . . I love watching Dan be a dad... he is so amazing! (and ps i totally love the reflection of them in the water!!!)

and since we are addicted to hiking and waterfalls one from this past weekend... i totally forget the name of this place!

No comments:

Post a Comment