Saturday, November 26, 2011

and baby makes 4

Sorry I haven't posted much lately but there is a reason....

we are beyond excited!!!  Milo thinks its a girl and already doing his brotherly duty by sitting on my belly and "squishing his baby sister" as he likes to say!!  He is as excited as a 2 year old can understand and we are over the moon about it!!!

Since it's been awhile here are some more pictures of us that we have taken lately... although I will be honest I haven't had the camera out as much lately... now that I am in 2nd tri I am determined to take the camera out more!!!


my sweet boy at my cousin Jenna's wedding...

I love this pic of Dan and I that I took while setting up for a friends family shoot!  

Dan helping me meter locations for a friends shoot... this is his cool dude look! at least now I know where Milo gets it from!

and a photo shoot with mommy since she is normally behind the camera!!!





and a family photo to end with <3 my boys



No comments:

Post a Comment