Sunday, May 6, 2012

More Milo-isms

This kid cracks me up every day!!

 Milo you are so cute I could just eat you... "but I'm not edible!!"

 I found milo typing on his buzz lightyear computer and when I asked what he was doing he said, "just looking at the apple store!"

 At school they often sing ring around the Rosie with different words such as ring around the pumpkin pockets full if spiders.. Or else that has to do with the season... At dinner the other night he started walking around the table singing... "ring around the people pockets full of gigis (Gigi is my grandma)then laus hysterically he cracks himself up!

 And then when we tried to put our slipcover on the couch today Milo starts crying and we said what's wrong.. "I like the fall apart couch... I really like the holes" Crazy boy!

 Still no signs of Blakesley :( hoping she makes her arrival soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment