Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

Dan is an absolutely AMAZING father and I feel so blessed that we are on this journey together... I really couldn't imagine it any other way. Last week began the stay at home dad summer and Milo is in heaven! He LOVES having his daddy home all day long!! They began swim lessons just today and our little fish didn't want to get out of the water!!!!

It is just such a joy to watch Dan as a daddy... Milo's face just lights up when he sees him... their monday night raw wrestling matches leave Milo with hiccups from laughing so hard and their trips to the park Milo lives for!

The picture above was the present that Milo gave him for his very first fathers day :) I hope that you all had a super blessed day as well!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Growing up into a little boy! Not a baby, very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I forgot about this webpage! I <3 it!

    ReplyDelete