Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year New Blessings!

      I am so glad that I have had time to update pictures at least if nothing else!!!  There is just so much going on :)  I am shocked that this pregnancy is half over!! It just blows my mind how quickly time is flying by!  I feel as though we just found out that our family was growing and here we are already feeling her move and knowing that she is... well, a she!!!

      Milo has been amazing and is SO excited to be a big brother!!  He is constantly walking over and kissing my belly or talking to her.  He always wants her to stay for story time before bed... it really is just utterly adorable!  The other day as he was talking to her and then jumped away abruptly and said OH!  I asked if he was ok and he said that she sprayed his nose hahaha  can you tell he has had a cold and we have had to spray his nose like crazy?!!?  He just cracks me up!
     
      His new thing is to also call me sweet honey haha I call him my sweet boy or honey all of the time and he apparently thought he should put them together :) does he not just melt your heart... so if i ask him a question he will answer yes sweet honey hahahaha
     
       Besides that he says supposedly a lot... like supposedly we ate ravioli!  such a crazy kid! On top of that everything in Milo land happened last night or on Saturday haha not sure exactly why but oh is it funny... he will turn into a power ranger (all the while yelling what is happening to me!?!) then look and say, "remember that game last night?" even if it was 2 weeks ago!

       Needless to say we have been enjoying this time together as a family like crazy!  I am so sad to see all of us get back into the swing of things on Tuesday... we have had such a beautifully wonderful break it has made me crave even more family time... guess that will be another new years resolution :)

       We hope and pray that you and your families had a beautiful Christmas and have many abundant blessings this new year!  Know that you are in our prayers always and we ask that you keep us in your prayers as well!


"Now we look inside, and what we see is that anyone united with the Messiah gets a fresh start, is created new. The old life is gone; a new life burgeons! Look at it!" 2 Corinthians 5:17 (the message)
CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR... 

No comments:

Post a Comment