Thursday, January 12, 2012

There is only so much 2 year oldness I can take...

Milo has begun flexing his independent 2 year old muscles... while I am happy that he is trying to declare his independence (maybe I can actually get some things done... yeah right) it does create for some drama...

for instance... shirts...

 "THEY ARE YUCKY, YUCKY AND REEEALLLLLLLLLLLLY YUCKY"

just in case you didn't know!! They are just awful... putting them on, taking them off, looking at them, folding them, having them anywhere in the general vicinity of a certain little boy... they are just YUCKY!

we decided it was just an over the head thing and tried button downs... I mean he puts on his coat just fine with no problems... but alas even button down shirts are... say it with me now... YUCKY!

after world war 20 (yes we actually tried that many times) and being late for EVERYTHING Dan came up with a plan... we will put him in his clothes at night for the next morning...  I now know why I married that man...

Milo and I had the most peaceful morning ever! he woke up dressed and happy as a clam!  We had time to eat breakfast (and not just grab a bar on the way out the door), we had time to play... heck I even had time to clean the kitchen... honestly it was BLISS!!!

Not to say that we didn't have our fair share of other 2 year oldness today but as least now one bomb is defused...  and I sit here happily in the quiet listening to my sweet sleeping little 2 year old snore in his clothes that are perfect for our day tomorrow <3

1 comment:

  1. I adore you guys:) Milo makes me smile in ways that no one else quite can except for maybe his mommy:) xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete