Saturday, March 17, 2012

32 weeks pregnant

I cannot even believe we are so close to our baby girls arrival!!! I feel like we just found out we were pregnant... but here we are with only 8 weeks to go... and lots to do :)

It has been beautiful out so we took the opportunity to take some pics of my crazy growing belly and our beautiful baby boy (who is definitely no longer a baby!!!)

Milo just adores her... he talks to my stomach constantly, "plays" with her (she normally sprays his nose or some other equally horrible thing haha), and kisses her!!  I feel so blessed to see him already connecting with her even before she is even here!!!

and a big props to Dan for taking all of these amazing pics :) he is just the best husband and daddy!!!!

 giving his sister kisses!!!




 he is such a sweet boy <3 I just adore him
 posing like his mommy haha
 and our monthly photo <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment