Sunday, April 8, 2012

35/35

That would be 35 weeks pregnant with 35 days to go!!! Crazy!!

Things on our end have been CRAZY!!!!  As most of you know Dan got an awesome new job and is now working in the Reading School District and could not be happier!!!  It has been such a blessing and a huge answer to prayer... I love seeing the hand of God really working in our family!  With the transition (it was quick) there has been little time to blog!!  I do want to post some updated pictures though since I we have been trying to be better about taking weekly belly pictures :)  I cannot believe we are so close to meeting our precious baby girl <3

without further ado...

from 33 weeks...

and from this Easter weekend at 35 weeks :)

milo loving on his avia
 4 generations of girls :)
 my beautifully growing girl <3




 my amazing momma





Praying that you all had a beautiful Easter!!  What a blessing family is.. I hope that you got to spend this holiday weekend with your family... we have sure enjoyed our family time... like a glimpse of summer having Dan home all week!! Not sure who will be more upset Tuesday when Dan heads back to school... Milo or Dan??  I better plan something fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment