
Milo has LOVED the last 2 days because he has had mommy and daddy BOTH all to himself ALL day long!!!! Dan ha
s certaintly enjoyed being home all day with us but I think is realizing how exhausting it is especially since I work from home most days and take care of Milo! Dan is an amazing Dad and an amazing husband... when he is home I worry about nothing and I LOVE it!!! SO with all of our free time the last 48 hours I actually have eaten 3 meals a day, showered in the am and even started reading a new book!!!!!!!!!!! but we have also had time to do our favorite thing with Milo... photo shoots!! Here are some pictures that we took the other day we call them the pantless series :) and some photo edits that I did because I actually had time to myself the last 2 days!! :) Thank you Daniel Philip :)
s certaintly enjoyed being home all day with us but I think is realizing how exhausting it is especially since I work from home most days and take care of Milo! Dan is an amazing Dad and an amazing husband... when he is home I worry about nothing and I LOVE it!!! SO with all of our free time the last 48 hours I actually have eaten 3 meals a day, showered in the am and even started reading a new book!!!!!!!!!!! but we have also had time to do our favorite thing with Milo... photo shoots!! Here are some pictures that we took the other day we call them the pantless series :) and some photo edits that I did because I actually had time to myself the last 2 days!! :) Thank you Daniel Philip :)


No comments:
Post a Comment